View Profile ItAteMyKidneys

146 Movie Reviews

better than I could ever do lol. Except the logo on her zero suit is WRONG!

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time, didn't wanna get jizz on my new chair. The redhead was a cutie.

Sexy. Good thing you censored that swear word too, or this wouldn't have been very family friendly

11 Game Reviews

I could probably look more into it, but the controls are a bit confusing for me. Sometimes I jump high, and sometimes I don't, so i can't get past level 5.
Very oddly enough, I'm only playing this game because my profile page said I had a trophy/achievement thing for making it to level 5, when I've never played this game until now.

Am I being haunted or trolled?

I really like the sound and visuals, but I'm not sure if I'm up for a strategy game lately.

The music is cool, and the game is kind of fun, but it's kind of hard. Or it might just be me.

19 Audio Reviews

This is very cute, especially the little beat in the first five or so seconds, and the one again at about 3:25. If this song were a tangible being, I'd give it a big, squeezy hug.

This is melodically haunting, Lockyn. I wonder just what else you have in mind here?
That piano right before the 3:00 mark got kind of "up there," but as I've said before: what do I know? Pffft.

Lockyn responds:

Aww, I didn't even know you reviewed this! Thank you :3 I really liked the chord progression and melody in this one, even though it's really badly produced xD I'll see what I can do with it after the stuff I'm working on right now ;)

Whoa, there it is! That was pretty damn cool; very pretty song.

Lockyn responds:

Thanks :D Glad you enjoyed my friend!

4 Art Reviews

Smol chungus. Nice linework!

Elinewton responds:

Thank You so much!!

Favorite Spongebob episode of all time, this is pretty good. Kinda reminds me of Ren and Stimpy's background artwork or something.

I thought this was Shadman's work based on the thumbnail, but it's still pretty boss.

Get outta here