How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

That had everything I like, so I'm giving it a 5!

Pine Pine

I think I got goosebumps from that ending.

dylan responds:

Gladjya liked it! Well, I'm assuming that they're goosebumps of liking. Sometimes I get goosebumps when I see trailers for bad movies or listen to schmaltzy songs. Then I get self-conscious about it, like someone's going to know and judge me for it. It's weird.

Toons These Days: Ep 24 Toons These Days: Ep 24

You got it wrong, the show is able to stand on its own legs BECAUSE they aren't doing "wacky" shit like putting polar bears in the freezer. I like American Dad, but it's not what it used to be because they got so completely out of hand with the plots. They're well-written, yeah, but that doesn't mean they're good.
As for this cartoon, the faces plastered on the food were pretty funny. And one more thing: remove the cat and give the dog an extra bite to his bark. Trying to appease both sides of the audience doesn't seem to be going so well, plus the cat is just a little lame. And to supplement that extra bite, don't apologize to your audience, man! Especially about piddly ol' lip-syncing. This is YOUR creation and you don't need to say sorry to anyone for anything.

OkStupid:The Truth About OkStupid:The Truth About

I recently tried okcupid and pof (or okstupid and pos, if you want to stay with the theme), and despite almost snagging a couple few good catches who instead just stopped talking to me out of the blue, I can say this details almost everything that sucks with those sites.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

And these were the flash animation standards in 2001; while they hold up terribly, this was still a joy to watch. I kinda miss the days of crappy flash toons.

Free to Play Free to Play

This about sums it all up neatly. The narrator really made this shine.

With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

This is way too good to be a mere internet cartoon. The song makes it sound so easy, but I can barely draw a thing to save my life, let alone draw it a thousand times in different angles to make my own shitty 30-second cartoon.

Jafar Tries to Read Jafar Tries to Read

I don't know where you got this clip (until I click that link), but it seemed like a good idea to use other Gottfried jokes from other sources and animate Iago saying it, I've never seen someone do that. Genius!

The Sorrows The Sorrows

Well, I'm glad other people were able to interpret the cartoon, because I didn't have much of a clue myself as to what was happening. Then again, it's 5:30 in the morning, so I don't feel much like thinking, either.

Good job!

A Girl In A Room Collab A Girl In A Room Collab

Lol @ people who take the reviews section so seriously with their every-minor-detail coverage.

Good cartoon, man. I didn't really get what was going on, but it was entertaining while it lasted.