-Swirl!- -Swirl!-

This is very cute, especially the little beat in the first five or so seconds, and the one again at about 3:25. If this song were a tangible being, I'd give it a big, squeezy hug.

Azure WIP beta preview Azure WIP beta preview

This is melodically haunting, Lockyn. I wonder just what else you have in mind here?
That piano right before the 3:00 mark got kind of "up there," but as I've said before: what do I know? Pffft.

Lockyn responds:

Aww, I didn't even know you reviewed this! Thank you :3 I really liked the chord progression and melody in this one, even though it's really badly produced xD I'll see what I can do with it after the stuff I'm working on right now ;)

Crystalline Crystalline

Whoa, there it is! That was pretty damn cool; very pretty song.

Lockyn responds:

Thanks :D Glad you enjoyed my friend!

Gray Gray

Yeah, I do hear the Dragonball Z-esque sound here, sounds like maybe they're staring each other down before immediately powering up simultaneously, and then shit gonna get real.

Spoonukem responds:

FRIEEEEEEEEEZY PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!!!!!!!!!

The Knight's Union The Knight's Union

Lol at tag "sir fapsalot of blowhard." Cool tune, though.

AliceMako responds:

Lol at your nick.

Cool avatar though.

Sequence Sequence

Whoa, I started getting some motherfucking goosebumps around the 45 second range. This is a really, really cool song, and I haven't thought that about a song for a while. Sure, some I've heard lately are good, but this is... GOOD.
I actually wish you luck with future projects, because I find that it may be hard to ever top a song this catchy. But please, try.

Lockyn responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much :D And no worries, I gotcha ;3 I'll try my hardest! Cheers :)

Golden Palace Golden Palace

Very nice, for a moment it made me think of the Spirit Temple theme from Ocarina of Time.

DanJohansen responds:

Really? I can't hear it, but glad it made you reminicence! :D THANKS for listening

Voice Demo 2013 Voice Demo 2013

So it was just an intentionally lazy demo with some generic voice acting? I guess that's it, I was really expecting something to happen.

ForNoReason responds:

Sorry? I don't know what you want....

Adisky - Glossy Paradise Adisky - Glossy Paradise

My first taste of your sound was Cave of Life, which had a wondrous older-RPG style to it. This has a similar feel, but I'd almost say it could fit well in a classic Sonic game. 2 for 2, man!
I'll check out your soundcloud, I hope it has more tunes like this!

Vidyagame Music For Videogames Vidyagame Music For Videogames

This is pretty sick for your first time with this style, man.

Juicebomb responds:

Thanks, it was fun to make