How to NG Animator God 2 How to NG Animator God 2

That had everything I like, so I'm giving it a 5!

Pine Pine

I think I got goosebumps from that ending.

dylan responds:

Gladjya liked it! Well, I'm assuming that they're goosebumps of liking. Sometimes I get goosebumps when I see trailers for bad movies or listen to schmaltzy songs. Then I get self-conscious about it, like someone's going to know and judge me for it. It's weird.

Toons These Days: Ep 24 Toons These Days: Ep 24

You got it wrong, the show is able to stand on its own legs BECAUSE they aren't doing "wacky" shit like putting polar bears in the freezer. I like American Dad, but it's not what it used to be because they got so completely out of hand with the plots. They're well-written, yeah, but that doesn't mean they're good.
As for this cartoon, the faces plastered on the food were pretty funny. And one more thing: remove the cat and give the dog an extra bite to his bark. Trying to appease both sides of the audience doesn't seem to be going so well, plus the cat is just a little lame. And to supplement that extra bite, don't apologize to your audience, man! Especially about piddly ol' lip-syncing. This is YOUR creation and you don't need to say sorry to anyone for anything.

Toilet Success! Toilet Success!

I could probably look more into it, but the controls are a bit confusing for me. Sometimes I jump high, and sometimes I don't, so i can't get past level 5.
Very oddly enough, I'm only playing this game because my profile page said I had a trophy/achievement thing for making it to level 5, when I've never played this game until now.

Am I being haunted or trolled?

Kingdom Kingdom

I really like the sound and visuals, but I'm not sure if I'm up for a strategy game lately.

Let's Go Jaywalking Let's Go Jaywalking

The music is cool, and the game is kind of fun, but it's kind of hard. Or it might just be me.

-Swirl!- -Swirl!-

This is very cute, especially the little beat in the first five or so seconds, and the one again at about 3:25. If this song were a tangible being, I'd give it a big, squeezy hug.

Azure WIP beta preview Azure WIP beta preview

This is melodically haunting, Lockyn. I wonder just what else you have in mind here?
That piano right before the 3:00 mark got kind of "up there," but as I've said before: what do I know? Pffft.

Lockyn responds:

Aww, I didn't even know you reviewed this! Thank you :3 I really liked the chord progression and melody in this one, even though it's really badly produced xD I'll see what I can do with it after the stuff I'm working on right now ;)

Crystalline Crystalline

Whoa, there it is! That was pretty damn cool; very pretty song.

Lockyn responds:

Thanks :D Glad you enjoyed my friend!

Darksiders 2 Digital Painting Darksiders 2 Digital Painting

I thought this was Shadman's work based on the thumbnail, but it's still pretty boss.

pinewood derby1 pinewood derby1

Scroler blocked me too, and thinks he got the last laugh because I am literally not able to respond--he's a faggot. But you get a low rating for bitching about the people making comments that aren't in any way meant to provoke hostility, and saying "low review" when it's a fucking 3.5

Here's a low review.